Friday, September 3, 2010

Zucchini Quiche

Here is an old Lindfors family recipe... just kidding.... I have no idea where my Grandma got this recipe but it is one my dad loves during the summer.  My parents garden is always full of zucchini so we have to find ways to use it all.  I have never personally made this recipe but I have watch my Grandma making many times and I have eaten it many times.

Ingredients:
1 clove Garlic (Minced)
2 TBLS Butter or Margarine
3 or 4 Medium Zucchini
1TBLS Dill Weed
1 Container Crescent Roll Dough
2 or 3 Eggs Beaten
Salt and Pepper to taste
1 Cup Cubed Monterey Jack Cheese
Chopped Parsley and Dill Weed


Directions:
Sauté garlic in butter for 1 minute. Add Zucchini and sauté about 5 minutes, add dill weed, stirring well. Press dough in to a pie pan forming a crust. Layer in the zucchini in to the crust, then pour in the eggs, salt and pepper to taste. Top with cheese sprinkle with parsley and dill weed. Bake 35 to 40 minutes at 350.

No comments:

Post a Comment