Tuesday, September 7, 2010

BBQ Shredded Chicken

This is a recipe I got a few years ago from a college friend (thanks Ashley).  Love this recipe because it is so easy, you can put it in the crockpot and leave it all day, and it tastes a little different than just plain BBQ sauce.  There are no measurements for this recipes.  You mold it to your liking and the amount of people you are feeding.  My one tip is go easy on the apple cider vinager... it can be over powering... so add as you taste it.

Chicken breasts
BBQ sauce
Apple Cider vinegar
BBQ seasoning
Brown sugar--just sprinkle.



I don't measure anything. It all depends on how many people you are serving. I put it in the crockpot in the morning and then shred the ck'n when I get home. I add more bbq to taste!

No comments:

Post a Comment