Friday, October 22, 2010

Pick Apart Rolls

I loved when my mom would make this for us in the mornings.  It is so yummy.  I recently tried making this recipe at your cabin and needless to say I used to make dinner rolls and by morning you couldn't even see the pan.  The rolls have risen out of the pan and were all over the cookie sheet.  It was pretty comical but I made due. 

24 frozen dinner rolls (dough)
1 - 3 5/8 oz pkg of butterscotch pudding (not instant)
1/4c. melted butter
1/2 c. brown sugar
3/4 tsp cinnamon

Place frozen rolls in a greased bundt pan.  Sprinkle pudding over rolls.  Pour melted butter on rolls.  Sprinkle brown sugar and cinnamon on the rolls.  Let rise overnight uncovered.  In the morning bake at 350 degrees for 30 mins.  Take out of the over and turn upside down on a large plate or cookie sheet with sides.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment