Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Thai Chicken Noodles

I was trying to use ingredients I had at home.  I found this Thai Tango Mild Peanut Sauce in my fridge and so I made dinner around this sauce.  The sauce is originally from Tastefully Simple but I don't think it is available any more.  I'm sure you could find a peanut sauce at the grocery store.  I found the recipe on the Tastefully Simple website.  Both my boyfriend and I really liked this recipe.  Highly recommended.
Ingredients
2 Tbsp. olive oil
1 - 1 1/2 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cubed
2 Tbsp.
Garlic Garlic
1 green pepper, chopped
4 oz. can mushrooms, drained
1 small onion, chopped
12 - 16 oz. prepared fettuccine pasta
1/3 - 1/2 cup Thai Tango Mild Peanut Sauce
Salt and pepper to taste

Directions
Heat olive oil in a large skillet; add chicken and sauté until no longer pink. Add
Garlic Garlic, green pepper, mushrooms and onion; sauté until vegetables are tender (about 5 minutes). Add prepared hot pasta to chicken mixture; stir in Thai Tango Mild Peanut Sauce. Toss to coat; season with salt and pepper to taste.
Makes 4-6 servings.

1 comment: