Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Give Credit where credit is due...

First and foremost I have to give credit where credit is due.  My cousin started a blog to share her wonderful recipes and it gave me an idea to do the same.  I have several friends who ask for my recipes and I thought it would be convenient if they were all posted in one place.  So thank you to my cousin who is always an inspiration.

Secondly, this is a learning experience for me.  I have never done a blog but I thought why not do one about cooking/baking.  Both are passions of mine and I love to share my recipes.  I'm also going to share cooking tips or tricks I pick up as I continue my cooking/baking experiences. 

Enjoy and if there is a meal I made for you that you would like to see the recipe for please let me know and I will get it posted.

2 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to many great recipes! Blogging is lots of fun! I've just gotten terrible at mine this summer because we've been so busy! Have fun with yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jill! I'm excited to share my recipes so others can enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete